Sunday, August 3, 2008

Damn it feels good to be a Banker - You are so WACC

Damn it feels good to be a banker
A real banker-first year does his comps right
A real banker-second always spends his first bonus
Cuz real banker-thirds don’t stay the night
And staffers always lookin for some cap
Tellin all the seniors that he got em
But banker anals and asses don’t say no
Cuz real junior bankers always got some
And everythings cells in the mind of a banker
Cuz banker modelers think excel
M&A, LBO hit F9
Cuz real banker twentry three’rs dont sleep

And all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, speculatin, gucci-wearin traders
Cuz when the market dies down what the f*** you gonna do
Damn it feels good to be a banker

Damn it feels good to be a banker,
A lazy summer means you’re spending mad bills,
Although I got an offer from Goldman,
Now I’m with the Mother makin’ dealz,
Damn it feels good to be a banker,
I mean one that the staffer doesn’t know,
Walking tall, feelin’ bougie in my new Hermes,
Which I got in the Shops with my dough.
Now a banker’s fine warddrobe comes in all styles and colorz,
But not on Monday, don’t think too fast,
‘Cause you’d better be in white, unless your name is Colo,
‘Cause I-B-K H-O-U has class.

Now all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, gucci-wearing, speculatin traders,
When Thain drops the axe, what the f*** you gonna do,
Damn it feels good to be a banker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNv2xIrfh88&eurl=http://niravkanodra.blogspot.com/2008/01/damn-it-feels-good-to-be-banker.html

story of ur life huh?

David said...

I want to be just like George! - make it rain/D Houston Inc

dP said...

just saw the link above too. looks like the only way to settle is to have a freestyle battle. represent yo bank.